Development and Planning
Rogers & Company provides strategic advice and assistance to clients during the multiple stages of development. The firm provides advice in relation to the various stages of the development process. We manage this process by assisting with the documents and registrations necessary to advance development. These include:
- Area structure plans and outline plans
- Zoning, subdivision, servicing and development agreements
- Development security and development payments to the municipality
- Required land dedications
- Architectural controls
- Restrictive covenants, utility rights of way and easements
- Other municipal provider forms and permit approvals
We have acted for clients in respect to land consolidations for development purposes in a targeted area over an extended period of time including advising in respect of environmental matters and property tax assessments.
We appreciate the timelines that are unique to the development process. Advancing a development is normally a collaborative process between the client, its various consultants, the municipality and other stake holders. We advise our clients regarding different choices and and offer creative options to advance the process.